APF 2014 update
[posted on: 12/08/2013]
- 35TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY COMMISSIONERS IN WARSAW, POLAND [posted on: 23/07/2013]
- APF'12 videos online [posted on: 05/06/2013]
- 8th International Workshop on Critical Information Infrastructures Security (CRITIS 2013) [posted on: 29/05/2013]
- 20th European MPI Users' Group Meeting (EuroMPI 2013) [posted on: 29/05/2013]
Research and Innovation portal
The Participant Portal is your entry point for electronic administration of EU-funded research and innovation projects, and hosts the services for managing your proposals and projects throughout their lifecycle.
Currently the portal covers mainly actions under the 7th EU-Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7). In the future, its coverage will be extended to other programmes in the area of research and innovation.
- You can search for FP7 calls for proposals and submit your proposals.
- Depending on your role in projects and organisation, you can view information on projects, negotiate your grant agreement, manage amendments, submit financial and scientific reports or review projects.
- If you are interested in participating as an expert for the European Commission, you can join the database of independent experts for European research and innovation
- You can search for the unique identifier of your organisation, register your organisation or provide updates of your organisation's data.
- Depending on your roles in projects and organisations, you can assign or revoke access rights to organisation and project data for other persons.